Your council is likely to have one, or more, of these key targets for the coming years:
- Provide support to grow the local economy
- Help to start, develop and sustain small businesses
- Generate new jobs
- Ensure local businesses get a share of project work in the area
- Increase the number of local jobs for local people
Branduin works with a growing number of local authorities to deliver business support programmes that can help you meet these targets.
Achieving these goals helps the local community as:
- More jobs means more money being spent within local businesses
- It helps fill the vacant properties on high streets, making them more welcoming to local shoppers
- A positive buzz is created which leads to ongoing success
Achieving the goals help you and the Local Authority team:
- Generate revenue in the form of business rates by helping your small businesses grow and flourish
- Reduce welfare costs by taking people off housing support and other locally-paid benefits
- Meet your S106 commitments
The business support programmes we have developed and delivered, often in partnership with Chambers of Commerce, have helped 100’s of entrepreneurs to start their own business, helped 1000’s of small businesses get the support they need to move forward and generated 100’s of jobs.
To see how Branduin has worked with local authorities to help local businesses Click here.
“Great organisation & advice as always – they understand the local economy and how to help businesses develop it.” (Anna Burke – participant in the Opportunity Sutton programme)
For more information please call us on 020 3195 7988.