Sussex ‘Be The Business’ programme
Branduin in partnership with the West Sussex County Council helped to unlock the potential of the local economy through the ‘Be The Business’ Programme. Click here to download the Be the Business outcomes report.
Together with the Sussex Chamber of Commerce and the University of Chichester, Branduin was able to increase the levels of entrepreneurship, productivity and employment growth within West Sussex. £1.2m of grant funding was made available to local businesses from 2013/14.
Our services included:
- 1:1 business advice clinics
- Peer-to-peer group mentoring
- ‘Boot camps’ for start-ups
- Conducting due diligence and appraisals on grant applicants
- Preparing the shortlist for the grant award panel
- Mentoring successful grant applicants
- Feedback for unsuccessful applicants