“The service has been very good, the communication has been excellent. The information Charlie has brought into the company, the procedures he’s introduced, it’s all been very, very good actually.”
Charlie listens hard and communicates well, delivering structured, bespoke, strategic advice that solves SME’s problems.
Charles is an accomplished, well-rounded and experienced senior business manager having spent 11 years in the Corporate world at Senior European level with Country Managers reporting in to him, and then at Director over the last 15 years during which time he helped SME companies evolve and grow into dynamic, profitable organisations by consistently delivering business improvements that positively impacted productivity, profit and performance. He started his first company in 2002, so can empathise with the challenges faced by new businesses.
His expertise is working alongside SME business owners to help them change for the better:
• Pragmatic, bespoke business planning, starting with what you’ve got
• Coaching, mentoring and strategy, including implementation
• Cashflow management and understanding The Numbers
• Increasing profitability and revenue
• Problem solving, adding structure, improving employee productivity.
If you plan for success, and follow The Plan, the result is predictable