“Honest feedback and clear areas to work on.”
Managing Director, The Clean Space Partnership
A highly experienced Human Resource and Organisational Development consultant, facilitator/trainer and Executive Coach, who has delivered at strategic level in the public, private and not for profit sectors. Linda offers vision and leadership with exceptional strategic, evaluation/review and written skills, alongside experience around equality and diversity issues.
With over 20 years in the public sector before moving into private consultancy 12 years ago, Linda combines business acumen with a strong commitment to the ethos of public service. She is passionate about the values of authentic and collaborative leadership and management approaches, which enable individuals to deliver excellence individually and collectively, utilising their strengths.
- Management and leadership development – individual and team
- Executive Coaching/ Facilitation/Professional Supervision
- Organisational Development, and Change Management as a practitioner and consultant
- Strategy and Policy development
- Large scale project Direction/Management (OD)
- Equality and Diversity, as a business tool and from an HR perspective