“Tony has helped me gain a better understanding of effective project management when working with technical teams. His feedback, high energy and guidance have allowed me to create and implement processes which then led to us be able to launch that all important MMP”. Hena Husain, Business Owner, The Content Architects
Tony is a Member of the Association for Project Management, the Chartered Body for Project Professionals
Associate Lecturer in Project Management at the Claude Littner Business School, University of West London
Every company is unique. Planning for the Best offer a bespoke service based on an initial conversation with you to understand your business and build solutions that meet your specific needs.
We develop strong links with our clients and set up project tempos that create success.
A key part of our approach is working as teamwork to meet project goals and deliver high quality results that enhance your business.
1) Project health checks
2) Mentoring for business owners to develop project management skills
3) Project management for submitting successful Bids and Tenders
4) Project management coaching, training, and mentoring
5) Managing projects on behalf of business owners
6) Defining and delivering business changes
7) Project management software implementation
How does a project get to be a year late? …One day at a time The Mythical Man Month, Frederick P Brooks, Jr.