Wandsworth support programme
Branduin Business Support and the London Borough of Wandsworth work together to provide a support programme to businesses across the Borough.
Branduin Business Support has been working with Wandsworth Chamber since 2013 to provide quality-assured business support, and is delighted to announce that we will be working with Wandsworth Council to deliver a range of free business support solutions to help businesses across the Borough to grow. The support programme started in April 2016 and continues through to spring 2017.
The support will help a range of businesses, from pre-start through to established businesses, and be delivered through workshops, business improvement clinics and one-to-one mentoring, and coaching.
The Wandsworth support programme will:
- Help you to start a new business by making the right choices
- Take your current business forward
- Provide you with support and training to overcome key challenges
- Plan and deliver the growth you want
- Resolve any issues you have within the business
- Manage your finances and make a big difference to your bottom line
The Borough of Wandsworth has a growing small business scene, with around 16,000 businesses in 2015. The team at Branduin is looking forward to working with many of these businesses and providing the business support they are looking for.
If you would like to register your interest in the support programmes we are delivering please go to www.wandsworthchamber.org/business-support.php, sign up to our mailing list to receive the latest updates and news.