When considering buying from you, your clients experience a level of perceived risk.
This is only natural, they initially know very little about your business and how you can help them. That means your job is to mitigate risk, from the sales process until they are comfortable enough to move forward and buy from you.
There are five types of perceived risk, these are:
- Functional Risk: will the purchase do what it is supposed to do?
- Monetary Risk: are they wasting or losing money?
- Social Risk: what will my peers say about this purchase?
- Physical Risk: is this a dangerous purchase?
- Psychological Risk: will they feel guilty or irresponsible making this purchase?
Download our white paper, it will help you to reduce the levels of perceived risk in the minds of your prospects.
To find out more call us on 020 3195 7988 or fill out our quick contact form.
Written by Nigel Davey of SME Needs.